Next in our series of leadership lessons by analogy: What can we learn about leadership from driving? As always, the interpretations are left to you.
- Driving around can be fun, but it doesn't get you anywhere unless you have a destination.
- Excessive speeding is very dangerous.
- So is tailgating.
- Drive defensively.
- It helps to have directions, but don't read them while you are driving.
- It is better to have a navigator.
- Turn signals let those around you avoid bumping into you.
- It is better to take the next exit than to swerve across three lanes for the current one.
- I shouldn't have to mention the guy backing down the exit ramp.