I've been tagged by Bren at Slacker Manager. I have been watching this meme with a small amount of dread. If a friend sent me a chain letter, I would throw it away. Shouldn't I do the same thing on the web? Isn't this the same as sending email requesting business cards for Craig Shergold?
I spent some time back-tracing some of the tag chain. Here are some leader-laden places I found and enjoyed while following the chain:
- Behind the Glasses
- Kent Blumberg
- The Coach Approach
- Strategy Central
- The Recovering Leader
- Zinger on Strength-based Leadership
These are all places that were otherwise outside of my circle. Finding them seems like sufficient value to participate in the meme.
Here are five things that are not generally known about me:
- I collect stamps, cameras and Disneyana.
- I like to play games like go, Magic The Gathering and competitive Scrabble.
- I'm a photographer, but prefer Polaroids to digital.
- I have a degree in mechanical engineering.
- I cherish my wife and two daughters.
I'm going to try something a bit different in tagging others. I'd like to see if we can pull some celebrity bloggers into the conversation. I tag Malcolm Gladwell, Steven Levitt, Stephen Dubner, Clayton Christensen, and Donald Trump. They won't participate if nobody asks them.